Tuesday, May 01, 2007

):

its 1st of MAY ! (:
and therefore, its 30 days to my bday :D:D:D
yea ! NC16 sooon !

27more days to my chinese o lvls.
i think i gona flunk it like hells la !
i hateeeee chinese !
and after chinese o's, 5more months will be o'lvls alreadys.
oh ya, to add on..
i skipp chinese remedial on friday.
and there's double chinese tmr.
i feel like early depart tmr?
SIAN !
CHINESE SUXS LA :x
OMG !
I DIDNT BRING BACK MY CHINESE HW !
okay, i am going to die tmr..
RAH RAH !! ):

this yr my bday falls on a vesak day, public holidays.
i wan many many people go ton ! XD
happy happy :D
this month i am going to be broked !
many many people's bday las !
omg omg !
i think i've got more than 8frens borned in MAY !
this yr i dun wan anymore soft toys bday presents ar !!
LOLS !
my home can open a soft toy shop already las..
super many softtoys..

i am like talking to myself la..
and my taggboard is rotting like hells.
guess no one reads my blog either.
sad :*(

i am duper bored at home !

No comments: